We have updated the way we serve your automotive shopping needs. From private in-person shopping appointments, to virtual car viewings, we've adapted our way of doing business to help you during these times.
Preventing the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 is highly important. On behalf of Bing Automotive Emporium, we want to share with you our health and safety action plan to help protect customers, employees and communities. We are committed to a rigorous and proactive approach. We want to do everything we can to maintain a healthy and responsible environment for all.
Bing Automotive Emporium Safety & Health Plan
1. Health and Safety Officers - Officers are assigned at the dealership and are responsible for reporting and guidance to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and staff health safety practices.
2. Sanitization Plan - Increased sanitization of all high-traffic area touchpoints within the dealership multiple times a day.
3. Sanitizer Locations - Additional hand sanitizer dispensers and locations in dealership for guests and staff associates to sanitize hands throughout the day.
4. Travel Restriction - No unnecessary business travel by staff associates. Staff are required to advise of travel destinations so the company can take steps to restrict attendance at the dealership upon return as necessary to protect employees and guests.
5. Discontinuation of Shared Foods - All complimentary and shared food and beverages are removed.
6. Hand Etiquette - As outlined by health officials, our staff practice frequent hand washing, refrain from hand shaking and practice other social distancing to protect staff and guests.
In addition to these steps, all staff members are required to wear masks and social distance, we encourage customers to wear masks as well.
We are also offering virtual car showings, so you can browse our inventory from the comfort and safety of your own home!
Come visit our dealership today and find the car you have been looking for!