Preventing the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 is highly important. On behalf of Bing Automotive Emporium, we want to share with you our health and safety action plan to help protect customers, employees and communities. We are committed to a rigorous and proactive approach. We want to do everything we can to maintain a healthy and responsible environment for all.
Bing Automotive Emporium Safety & Health Plan
1. Health and Safety Officers – Officers are assigned at the dealership and are responsible for reporting and guidance to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and staff health safety practices.
2. Sanitization Plan – Increased sanitization of all high-traffic area touchpoints within the dealership multiple times a day, plus professional daytime cleaning service during peak times and nightly cleaning.
3. Sanitizer Locations – Additional hand sanitizer dispensers and locations in all dealerships for guests and staff associates to sanitize hands throughout the day.
4. Travel Restriction – No unnecessary business travel by staff associates. Staff are required to advise of travel destinations so the company can take steps to restrict attendance at the dealership upon return as necessary to protect employees and guests.
5. Hand Etiquette – As outlined by health officials, our staff practice frequent hand washing, refrain from hand shaking and practice other social distancing to protect staff and guests.
We continue to closely monitor updates and remains proactive to maintain health and safety in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will keep you advised of any further developments at the dealership should they occur.